Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cell phone sickness...

Actually, it’s pretty difficult for me to write something about any kind of technologies because I’m not interested in it. In my opinion, cell phones should be first of all for making calls to somebody. Any other things are not necessary. I can’t figure out why for some people it’s very important that cell phone should include internet, games, and other kind of entertainments. Mp3 is only one thing which is pretty important for me. Specially, in Calgary when my way takes a lot of time to get somewhere by c-train. I can’t stand when some people change their cell phone almost every month like gloves. They try to pursue a fashion. It seems to me like a sickness. I don’t know really what Canadian people think about that, but I’m certain that a lot of teenagers in Russia are crazy about cell phones. I think the most important criterions at a choosing of a cell phone are reasonable price and good quality.

No comments: