Saturday, July 12, 2008

Housework in my childhood.

I remember in my childhood it was only one way to get money, it was housework! But I usually didn’t work for money. Actually, I was pleased to help my mother with housework, because usually we could speak a lot about different topics. I was really interested to get more and more information about anything. My mom taught me something about history, biology and told me a lot of interesting things about our relatives and ancestors. Usually, when I needed some money for something I performed my housework very quickly and sometimes my mom was angry because I didn’t do my duty completely. My duties weren’t so difficult. Usually, I had to do something like putting away the dishes or mopping the floor. In addition, I divided my housework with my older brother, so it made our housework much easier.

No comments: