Friday, July 18, 2008

Healthy food...

Actually, Canadian food is the one the things which makes me feel homesick. I often have to eat fast and junk food, because I can’t cook well and I don’t have enough time to study cooking. I understand that junk food and fast food are not healthy, but sometimes I’m too tired of cooking and it’s seems to me easier to go to McDonald’s or something like that to get fast food. And the most important reason is my laziness. In Russia my mom always cooked for everyone in our family, so I got used to not cook. But, anyway I’m trying to avoid eating junk food when it’s possible. In addition, I buy a lot of different kinds of fruits every week, because they have many different vitamins which are needful to keep me in health. Finally, I think that eating healthy food is almost useless without exercising.

No comments: